Meeting was held at Round Table Pizza on Market Street, Carson City. Commenced at 7:00 P.M. Concluded at 8:10 P.M. with motion in favor.
A quorum was reached with 23 members present.
Minutes for the 3 June 2019 member meeting were approved without exception. No minutes for the scheduled 1 July 2019 meeting as there was not a quorum.
The treasurer’s report was submitted for review by the membership without comment.
Range Status: No meeting with the Carson City Range Task Force for the month of July. The next meeting will be 7 Aug 2019 at 1:15 P.M. Discussion will include a proposal for range use fees.
- The first 2 Saturdays of each month are reserved for Club matches. For liability purposes, all match participants must be a member of the Club and have a waiver on file.
- The last 2 Saturdays of each month Club may have access to the range for open shooting. One range must be selected for reservation (rifle, pistol, or bays) and an RSO will be in attendance. Bring a target stand. Let Chris Carver know to arrange a reservation. RSO’s are needed, please.
- RSO ‘s who provide public service may waive range access fees if their volunteer hours are 8 hours a month or 12 hours in a quarter,
- The Club will donate the target bases to the city for use in the bays since they do not meet the requirements for the long ranges.
- The City will supply a Connex container for the storage of tools and supplies to be used on the range.
- The City will provide “Stop the Bleed Kits” and training to those interested in the future
- The annual awards presentation committee will be Jonathan Pimm, Brad Trolson, Mark Possin, and Ron Bardarson (chair).
- Chris Carver is planning to update CRPC website to manage membership data and would welcome ideas for making it more user-friendly.
- Dave Hillis proposed a new match for the future, NRL 22 and was met with enthusiasm by members.
- The annual Club picnic will be held on August 9, 2019, at 5:00 P.M. at the Mormon Station Park in Genoa. Members are donating hamburgers, hot dogs, beer, and soda. Attendees are encouraged to bring a potluck item to share. Thank you!
- Bill Bryant was recognized for being the volunteer of the month for his public service as RSO on the range. He said that the public response and gratitude for keeping the range accessible was very positive and Chris Carver agreed. Thank you, Bill, for representing the Club and all other RSO’s who provide this service.
- Next match is 10 Aug 2019. It will be High Power and Bullseye